1. What procedure did you have done at YST?
2. Who did the work?
3. Date and approximate time of day?
4. What made you decide to come to our shop?
5. Over all, were you pleased with your procedure and experience?
6. Were the counter staff friendly and help make you feel comfortable?
7. Were the counter staff helpful and knowledgeable?
8. Was the atmosphere to your liking? (ie. music levels appropriate, no extra people in tattoo/piercing area, work area free from clutter etc.)
9. Did you walk-in or book an appointment in advance?
9/2. If you booked an appointment, was your appointment started on time?
10. Was your procedure satisfactorily explained to you?
11. Was your aftercare satisfactorily explained to you, did you fully understood what you had to do to heal your tattoo/piercing?
12. Were your care instructions easy to read and understand?
13. Did you follow the care instructions you were given?
14. Did you buy what was advised to use on your tattoo/piercing?
14/2. If not what did you use?
15. What method did you use to pay for your tattoo/piercing?
16. Answer only if you had a tattoo done at our shop:
a. Did you find the design you were after on our walls
or in one of our books?
b. Did you bring a design in with you?
c. Did you have a custom piece drawn up?
d. If you had a custom piece drawn for you, how long did you have to wait to see artwork?
e. Was artwork what you wanted?
f. If not, how long did you have to wait for second drawing?
17. Will you be back and will you recommend our shop to your friends?
18. Send us your e-mail address and we will e-mail you about specials:
Your comments are greatly appreciated:
Thank you for taking the time to fill this out. It is greatly appreciated and hopefully will help make your next experience at Yonge Street Tattoos even more enjoyable.
Hope to see you soon,
Owner, Yonge Street Tattoos